POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Facehugger 2 (47kb) : Re: Facehugger 2 (47kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Facehugger 2 (47kb)
From: Peter Houston
Date: 10 May 2000 03:29:18
Message: <39190fce@news.povray.org>
Bob Hughes wrote
> To me this person is reflective, clothes and all.  Wonder if anyone else
> sees it that way too?

I noticed this myself but I can't figure out what has happened, I added
reflection to all the surfaces in the room (it's all one texture) but not to
the figure, but for some reason it's gained the finish.  I'll have to
recheck the code, I'll try it without radiosity and see if it make a
difference.

> I really like the scene overall though.  Do you use the adaptive aa or
just
> more aa method 1?  Asking because of the jaggies in the diagonal lines.

You've lost me here, I am just using the default aa settings, 0.3 I think.

> About the screen device, I was thinking a couple red and yellow lights
> wouldn't hurt.  Or whatever else which might make it more than just a
screen.

I'll add something to the screen.

Thanks,

Peter H.